South Washington County Schools

Obtaining Transcripts

Unofficial Transcripts

If you are requesting an unofficial transcript for scholarship applications, etc., you can contact your school's guidance office.

Current high school students and students who graduated in 2011 or later

If you are a current high school student or graduated in 2011 or later you can order your transcript using Docufide. South Washington County School uses the electronic transcript service Docufide Secure Transcript™. This website allows students to request transcripts 24/7. Students must create a login account the first time that they use Docufide.

To order a transcript:

  • Go to to Docufide (www.docufide.com).
  • Sign-in or create an sign-in account by providing a valid email address and creating a password.
  • Select the names of colleges that you want to receive your transcript--Docufide knows each college's address.
  • Provide payment at the time of your transcript order. 

Graduates before 2011

If you are a former high school student that graduated before 2011 you can contact Student Information at the District Service Center.

For each transcript requested, there is a $5 fee. Fees are payable by check or money order made payable to District 833 or by cash. Once request is received along with payment, it will be processed within two business days.

All requests need to be made in writing, either at the Office of Student Information or by mail. To request a transcript by mail please include:

  • Student's full name at time of attendance
  • Birth date
  • School of attendance
  • Graduation year
  • Address where you want the transcript mailed
  • Student signature if over 18; Parent signature if under 18
  • Daytime phone number

Mail request to:

South Washington County Schools
Office of Student Information/Transcript Request
7362 E. Pt. Douglas Rd. S.
Cottage Grove, MN 55016